Saturday, September 11, 2010

Etiquette To Pay For Own Meal

Sometimes They Come Back ... Back from



If all goes as it should go to Lucca I find myself with a number of publications (all published by Cagliostro E-Press), some written by me but designed by others, and also something entirely my own. To begin
tell you that during the "Comics on TV - Treviso Comic Book Festival, to be held in Treviso 26 to 27 September 2009, at the door Sile will be an exhibition to promote a new Italian comic magazine" L 'Adventure. " Among the authors of the undersigned, with two stories written by me and drawn respectively from the talented Marco Perugini and Alessio Monaco. The first story concerns the world of Verne and his characters, while the second is the protagonist in a particular archaeologist and traces of ancient visitors. At the fair will also present my new work "Operation Majorana," I always Alberto Bonis to the texts and drawings: story inspired by the period of the Cold War and the threat of atomic power. Lucca instead it's time to HPL45 - High Power Lovecraft 1945, of which I care texts and drawings, a tribute to Lovecraft and his beloved cosmos dark and shadowy characters. Also due out in KKBB2 also collaborated on the screenplay to 50%. And much more ... In short, you work a lot ... is guadagna poco, ma ci si diverte... almeno quello ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment