Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Invitation Wording For 3 Year Old

between past and future!


In the sense that is present in the present: time ago I was browsing Marie Claire magazine (eeh yes, I read women's magazines: I like graphic design, fashion and special underwear on) and at one point my interest is drawn from an article, just think, 'on steampunk. Yes, it seems that in Brooklyn and nearby there is a proliferation of little men and little women who like to gather to drink tea, dressed in Victorian fashion. It sounds funny, but it has become a fashion phenomenon, with much of the show, magazines, fashion houses and accessories, all rigorously home made (maybe the only thing that remained of punk). I must confide that about steampunk American groups, some things are familiar, in particular the part relating to artifacts Furnishing: the remaking of computers in Victorian style, all manual work of a great artist, an example of which is the image that opens the post, by Datamancer. Perhaps one day I happen to meet on the street a copy of Gawain and Charlotte in the flesh, bones and clothes Victorian!
For more information:



0 comments:

Post a Comment